Pan mixer used for refractory industry
Pan mixer is a kind of machinery mainly used for mixing raw materials like refractory/ceramic/mortar/fertilizer, etc. The machine adopts polypropylene plate lining or wear-resistant lining plate, which is not easy to stick and wear-resistant. The cycloidal needle wheel reducer has the advantages of compact structure, convenient operation, uniform mixing, convenient unloading and transportation, etc.
The materials are fully mixed, so as to improve the mixing uniformity. The novel rotor structure is adopted, so that the minimum gap between the rotor and the shell can be adjusted to close to zero, which effectively reduces the residual amount of materials. The polypropylene plate lining or stainless steel plate is adopted in the mixer, so it is not easy to stick and wear-resistant. The cycloidal needle wheel is adopted for deceleration, which has the advantages of compact structure, convenient operation, uniform mixing Easy unloading and transportation. The overall structure is more reasonable, the appearance is beautiful, and the operation and maintenance are convenient.
1. Closed storage and built-in mixing device can effectively prolong the opening time of concrete.
2. Reduce the slump loss of concrete and ensure the workability of concrete.
3. Reduce the consistency loss of ready mixed mortar and ensure the construction performance of mortar.
4. The mixer truck can be replaced and the waiting time of the mixer truck at the construction site can be reduced.
5. Reduce the labor intensity of workers, improve work efficiency and save labor costs.
6. Improve concrete quality and reduce material waste.
7. Clean, environment-friendly and energy-saving.
Pan mixer can mix mortar, refractory materials, castable, friction material，glass material etc.
· Special designed for site operation
· Fast mixing speed and homogenous
· Compact structure
· Comfortable feeding height
· Easy to move
· With bag breaker
· Water spray nozzles
· Low maintenance cost
|Mixing Capacity /(kg)||100||250||500||800|
|Rated Power||AC380v 50HZ||AC380V 50HZ||AC380V 50HZ||AC380V 50HZ|