The mobile concrete mixing plant is a concrete production equipment that integrates the material storage, weighing, transportation, mixing, unloading and full-automatic control system of the concrete mixing plant with a trailer unit.
Components of mobile concrete mixing plant:
1. Main engine chassis: a cantilever mixing main engine chassis, which contains traction pins and parking legs of trailer trucks; The measuring scale of mixer, cement and water admixture is placed on the chassis; Patrol walking platform, railing, etc. are attached around.
2. Peripheral parts: cement silo and screw conveyor. The peripheral parts are integral parts during operation or transportation without disassembly, so they can be transported and disassembled as a whole.
3. Control box: mobile concrete mixing plant. In the working state, the control room is used as the front support point of the whole station. During transfer transportation, the control room is stowed in the empty space in the support.
4. Mixing machine: JS type forced mixer is generally used, which can evenly mix the fluidity and dry and hard concrete.
5. Aggregate batching measurement: this system is located at the rear end of the whole station, and the upper part is the aggregate (sand and stone) storage hopper. The storage hopper can be divided into 2 or 4 grids, and an elevated plate is set to increase the storage capacity. The door is opened pneumatically in turn. Aggregate measurement is a cumulative measurement method of various materials. The bottom is equipped with walking rear axle and frame legs during operation.
6. Belt conveying frame: the frame is a truss structural member connecting the host chassis and the aggregate batching frame, with a belt frame inside; The main frame, belt frame and batching frame are integrated to form the main structure of the whole mobile mixing plant.
Our company produces various types of mobile concrete mixing plants such as HZS25, HZS35, HZS50, HZS60, HZS75 and HZS90. Users who need them can contact us.